Archon is a hostile Enemy in Hellpoint. Archons can be found in the Underworld and in the Alma Mater Atrium. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Axions, loot and to acquire experience to unlock Weapon Abilities.
Archon Enemy Description
- A soul-sucking Archon of the abyss. They are usually found in the Underworld (four can be found in the lower Underworld area at the Arisen Dominion), but one also inhabits the Tower 2 skybridge at the Alma Mater Atrium.
Archon Combat Information
- Their attacks deal moderate Entropy damage and can inflict the Entropy freezing status effect.
- Defeating them can provide an Archon Fragment that can be used to complete the Ozyormy Goija, the Master of Puppets quest. These drop only while the Spawn is in service to Ozy.
- They take double damage from Light relative to other elemental damage types.
- One Archon can be found at Alma Mater Atrium, on the upper level that you can reach using the elevator.
- Four can be found in the lower Underworld in the Arisen Dominion.
Archon Notes & Tips
- This enemy is relatively slow-moving, and not very aggressive. Most attacks are heavily telegraphed. It is a caster, however, so what it appears to do and what happens as a result will be related only symbolically. Its move set is identical to the Archon Slaver.
- It is extremely vulnerable to Energy (aka Light) damage.