Small Candle-Carrier Arisen Congregator is a hostile Enemy in Hellpoint. Small Candle-Carrier Arisen Congregator can be found at Arisen Dominion. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Axions, loot and to acquire experience to unlock Weapon Abilities. Please note that Small Candle-Carrier Arisen Congregator is not the official name and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Small Candle-Carrier Arisen Congregator Enemy Description
- An Arisen Congregator wielding a radiactive candle.
Small Candle-Carrier Arisen Congregator Combat Information
- They have moderate health and can deal high Radiation damage. They attack from range with a slow-moving Radiation sphere, or up close with their censor.
- Their melee combos can quickly batter through a shield defense to land a killing blow. Even with a heavy shield, standing and fighting toe to toe is ill-advised.
- Their nastiest attack is a series of crystalline wedges launched in quick, irregular succession. This is a ranged attack launched from melee range. It pierces walls, and most shield guards will break after only a couple hits. To win consistently, keep the fight at long range or get really good at reading their moves and dodging.
Small Candle-Carrier Arisen Congregator Location
- Small Candle-Carrier Arisen Congregator can be found at Arisen Dominion
Small Candle-Carrier Arisen Congregator Drops
Small Candle-Carrier Arisen Congregator Notes & Tips
- Like all Arisen, they are very vulnerable to Induction damage.
- Its deadliest move, the wedge throw, is a ranged combo the AI treats like a melee attack. If you stay close, you'll have to dodge 6 (?) fast, powerful Radiation wedges thrown in rapid and irregular succession, in time to the candle's swing. If you pull far enough back, however, the Arisen will likely break off the attack after throwing the first three.
- It fortunately does not use its wedge volley attack often. The Arisen will move forward aggressively (not as fast as moving for a kick, but fast) and swing the candle out wide and relatively slow at the start of the attack, which gives some warning. Even then, it's best to fight aggressively from the start and try to kill the Arisen before it uses its wedges, since defending against them is dicey even with practice.