Radioactive Viper is an Enemy in Hellpoint. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Axions, loot, and to acquire experience to unlock Weapon Abilities. Please note that Radioactive Viper is not the official name, and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Radioactive Viper - Enemy Description
- A radioactive version of the Viper
Radioactive Viper - Combat Information
- They are slow and have moderate health, but can deal radiactive damage
Radioactive Viper - Locations
- Several Radioactive Vipers can be found in the Union Park subsection of the Alma Mater Atrium area.
- 1x Radioactive Viper can be found in the Underworld, that you can access via the Ominous Monolith located in the Union Park subsection of the Alma Mater Atrium area.
- Several Radioactive Vipers can be found in the Central Mall subsection of the Arcology Underside area.
- Several Radioactive Vipers can be found throughout the Arisen Dominion area.
Radioactive Viper - Drops
- Whenever you defeat a Radioactive Viper, it yields an amount of 333 Axions (NG - Standard difficulty).
- This value is increased to ??? Axions during Black Hole Hour (NG - Standard difficulty).
- Radioactive Viper will also sometimes drop : Axions (222)
Radioactive Viper - Notes & Tips
- Exceptionally resistant to Energy (aka Light) damage. Takes good damage from Induction and is vulnerable to Nihl.
- Because of the Radiation status effect its melee attacks become extremely dangerous at Polarity (difficulty) levels greater than 1.
- Its beam attack seems to do Energy rather than Radiation damage.