Entropic Railgun is a Firearms in Hellpoint. Entropic Railgun is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Firearms have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a ranged weapon characterized for its high fire rate and precise shots having both long and short ranged attacks in form of single quick low damage shots or high damage grenades.
Entropic Railgun An experimental prototype of an entropy-based railgun said to be able to freeze the enemy in their tracks. Very few were manufactured due to high costs.
Where to find Entropic Railgun
- Can be crafted using:
- 1x Model: Entropic Railgun
- 150 x Inselium Particles
- 250 x Carbon Particles
- 1 x Material: Accelerator
- 1 x Railgun
Entropic Railgun Abilities
- Entropic Shell: Standard Entropic projectile.
- Strength Influx: Increases Strength capabilities.
- Tenacity Handling: Better capacity to stagger enemies.
- Entropic Grenade Launcher: Launches a time-detonated Entropic grenade.
- Stamina Influx: 10% bonus to max. stamina.
- Foresight Influx: Bonus to Foresight.
- Surface Entropic Damage: Creates a harmful zone of Entropic damage.
Entropic Railgun Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips goes here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
that energy cost should be 5 not 55!
This is in the catalysts tab on the weapons page, it should be in firearms.