51 Axions (during Black Hole Hour)
Tool Victim is an Enemy in Hellpoint. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Axions, loot, and to acquire experience to unlock Weapon Abilities. Please note that Tool Victim is not the official name, and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Tool Victim - Enemy Description
- A Lava Victim with some equipment struck into its body. Armed with a Ceremonial Dagger and a slow-charging Induction bolt attack.
Tool Victim - Combat Information
- They have moderate Health, and fire small fireballs, that deal a moderate amount of Induction damage.
Tool Victim - Locations
- Several Tool Victims can be found throughout the Sohn District area.
- Several Tool Victims can be found throughout the Ikari Walkways area.
- Several Tool Victims can be found throughout the Alma Mater Atrium area.
- x2 Tool Victims can be found, not far from the Arcology Underside - Central Mall breach.
Tool Victim - Drops
- Whenever you defeat a Tool Victim, it yields an amount of 45 Axions (NG - Standard difficulty).
- This value is increased to 51 Axions during Black Hole Hour (NG - Standard difficulty).
- Tool Victim will also sometimes drop :
Tool Victim - Notes & Tips
- Due to the multiplicative effects of Polarization and the Induction status effect, the Induction projectile attack quickly goes from a modest to a very dangerous threat with repeated Daring Effigy use. It remains predictable, slow to charge, and relatively easy to interrupt, but it's precise and tracks well. A single solid hit will not only do alarming damage but set the Spawn on fire.
- Like all Victims, the Tool Victim is resistant to Induction damage.