Channeler of Hell
Channeler of Hell is a Catalyst in Hellpoint. Channeler of Hell is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Catalysts have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a heavy staff characterized for its line based attacks, non of its attacks have any form of tracking and all of them are high damage low cost abilities.
An object of worship used by congregators to commune with the cosmic gods and establish control over the masses.
Where to find Channeler of Hell
- Arcology - Celstial Workshop, nearby the breach, zone can be accessed from Port Issoudun tram, going through Sohn District then taking path right from the tram to Arcology, it's on 2nd floor (using lift).
- Can be found at Port Issoudun. Go through the door that Prodigal Spawn will open for you. When you enter the small room the floor will go down. Then go through the gap on the wall. Keep going until you find a small room. The Channeler of Hell weapon will be inside.
Channeler of Hell Abilities
- Solar Orb (Induction): A stellar experiment is manifested.
- Reflex Influx: Increases the Reflex stat.
- Energy Influx: 10% bonus to max. Energy.
- Fervent Nova (Induction): A star flares outward.
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Foresight Influx:Increased Foresight capabilities.
- Way of Flames: A corridor of fire.
Channeler of Hell Notes and Tips
- Works similarly to other Channelers.
- High Induction damage, resulting in strong damage over time. Applying Entropy will douse the effect, and applying Induction will likewise thaw an Entropy-slowed target.
- Exceptional against Arisen and related creatures, and actually quite effective against anything that isn't actively Induction-resistant because of the strong DOT.
- Way of Flames (like its counterparts from the other two Channelers) is exceptional against enemies with a large "footprint," which take continuous damage from every pillar they contact.