Hedron of Flame
Hedron of Flame is a Catalyst in Hellpoint. Hedron of Flame is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Catalysts have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a weapon characterized for its multi target attacks and its heavy follow-up nature, it's well paired with melee builds as a utility off hand weapon.
A small portable tabernacle containing a relic or a fragment from a cosmic god, then used as a focus device to harness that energy for various purposes.
Where to find Hedron of the Flame
- You can get the Hedron of Flame at Arisen Dominion. Go to the room with the giant floating ball of blue light. After entering through the main gate go through the door on your right. Walk all the way up. Take the exit that leads to another doorway behind which there are 2 celestial beasts (not the exit which leads to a gap). After beating the beast to your right you'll find a secret door next to the place where it was standing. After dropping there you'll be faced with a jumping puzzle where you are supposed to us the Omnicube Quantum Light to check which tiles won't collapse. Finish the jumping puzzle and you'll get the Hedron of Flame.
Hedron of Flame Abilities
- Triple Expulsion: Fires three projectiles.
- Tenacity Handling: Enemies are staggered more easily.
- Reflex Influx: Increases the Reflex stat.
- Orbit : Protective whirling bodies.
- Foresight Influx: Increases the Foresight stat.
- Stamina Influx: 6% bonus to max Stamina.
- Homing Salvo: A volley of mind-controlled projectiles.
Hedron of the Flame Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here...