Channeler of Light
Channeler of Light is a Catalyst in Hellpoint. Channeler of Light is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Catalysts have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a is a heavy staff characterized for its line based attacks, non of its attacks have any form of tracking and all of them are high damage low cost abilities.
An object of worship used by congregators to commune with the cosmic gods and establish control over the masses.
Where to find Channeler of Light
- Location: Arisen Dominion - Take the elevator to mausoleum, take the path left instead of going to the room with the radioactive waterfalls. It's in the center of the area on top of a glowing purple symbol. It's guarded by a single spellcaster enemy.
Channeler of Light Abilities
- Light Orb (Energy): a large ball of energy fires towards the target in a slight downward path; does respectable damage and can bounce off surfaces as well a***** multiple targets if they are close together.
- Stamina Influx: 6% bonus to max. stamina.
- Energy Influx: 6% bonus to max. Energy.
- Origin Nova (Energy): shoots out in four directions around the caster for moderate damage.
- Foresight Influx: Bonus to Foresight.
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand. (Weight -5)
- Way of Light: creates a line of approximately 15 light pillars that burst from the ground; very little space between each pillar. The line will shoot in a straight direction from the caster. Can be used as an area denial attack and enemies will go right into it. VERY powerful DOT effect; most enemies cannot withstand more than a second or so in the attack.
Channeler of Light Notes and Tips
- Functions similarly to other Channelers
- Exceptional against Archons large and small. Effective against most other targets, but Channeler of Hell often outperforms it because of Induction's high damage-over-time effect. Weak against radioactive fish (which are vulnerable to Nihl).
- Like its counterparts from the other Channelers, Way of Light is particularly effective against enemies with a large "footprint," which take continuous damage from each pillar they contact. Extremely strong against Undisturbed Defas Nemundis.