Hedron of Entropy
Hedron of Entropy is a Catalyst in Hellpoint. Hedron of Entropy is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Catalysts have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a weapon characterized for its multi target attacks and its heavy follow-up nature, it's well paired with melee builds as a utility off hand weapon.
A small portable tabernacle containing a relic or fragment from a cosmic god, then used as a focus device to harness that energy for various purposes.
Where to find Hedron of Entropy
- It's a reward for completing the quest of celestial God Ozyormy Goija, the Master of Puppets
Hedron of Entropy Abilities
- Three Projectiles: Fires three projectile that deal entropy damage.
- Tenacity Handling: Enemies are More easily staggered.
- Reflex Influx: Increases Reflex capabilities.
- Orbit : Protective whirling bodies.
- Foresight Influx: Increases the Foresight stat.
- Stamina Influx: 6% bonus to max Stamina.
- Homing Salvo: A volley of mind-controlled projectiles.
Hedron of Entropy Notes and Tips
- It's the only "entropic" catalyst to actually do Entropy damage (rather than Nihl); therefore, also the only one able to "freeze" enemies. "Triple Expulsion" does this efficiently.
- Particularly strong as part of a melee build, since it can typically slow even what it can't stagger.
- Weak against all forms of Thespian, though it can still stagger them.
- It's surprisingly effective against certain enemies it does not appear it should be, such as the "Small Archons" found in Alma Mater. Just because the enemy is purple doesn't mean it's immune.