Nihl Prophet Hand
Nihl Prophet Hand is a Catalyst in Hellpoint. Catalysts are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Catalysts have different attack values and unique abilities, making them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
A hand of the Underworld that grabs the weak and drags them down into the abyss. In ancient times, the man who wielded this power could give birth to an entire religion.
Where to find Nihl Prophet Hand
- It can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area (Union Park subsection).
- (These instructions assume that, instead of going to Sohn District with the first Arcology Limited Access Passport, you went to Ikari Walkways first. All in all, this doesn't change much, apart from the route you'll have to take in order to reach what you're aiming for.)
- Starting from the Alma Mater Atrium - Union Park breach: exit the room containing the breach.
- Turn right, and go right ahead ; pass the corner of the building, and then aim for the entrance to the Union Park, that you can see in the distance, right ahead.
- WARNING. As you progress further into the Park, you'll enter the firing range of 2x Small Artillery. They are equally annoying as the two that can be found at the Alma Mater Atrium "plaza", but they are (relatively) easier to reach.
- Your first order of business should be to get rid of them, making the exploration of the whole Union Park subsection all the more pleasant. It means that you'll have to backtrack a bit, in order to make sure you haven't missed anything, but that is a small price to pay.
- If you prefer to run around like a headless chicken, preferably from cover to cover, hoping not to get hit by the humongous "cannonballs" being shot at you every few seconds (and benefitting from a generous tracking...), feel free to ignore this recommendation.
- Once you've reached the entrance of the park, go straight ahead, until you reach a bridge.
- Cross the bridge ; from there, stay on the same course, full steam ahead, until the first fake tree you'll come across.
- Then, head in a diagonal, forward, and to the left ; you'll reach the imposing carcass of an animal (?) of some sort.
- From this point, you can see two staircases : one that goes up, to your left ; and one, a bit harder to see, right ahead, that goes down : this is the one you want.
- There's only one possible path from there : down ; left ; down ; forward ; down.
- You'll arrive in a circular room : an Ominous Monolith stands at the center of it, leading to the Underworld section of Alma Mater Atrium ; and, to the right side, you'll find 1x Nihl Prophet Hand, along with 1x Catalyst Conductor +1.
Nihl Prophet Hand Abilities
- Entropic Blast: Fire a short-range Entropic blast.
- Energy Influx: 15% bonus to max. Energy.
- Strength Influx: Increases Strength capabilities.
- Entropic Cluster: Hurls a handful of Entropic explosives.
- Damage Handling: Better able to mitigate damage.
- Foresight Influx: Bonus to Foresight.
- Entropic Beacon (Entropy): Fires continuous ray of Entropy.
Nihl Prophet Hand Notes and Tips
- Deals Nihl, not Entropy, damage; therefore does not cause the "freezing" Entropy status effect. May, however, cause insanity if used in PvP or by a ghost. Unclear what, if anything, this does to NPC's.
- Entropic Beacon (and the similar beacon effects of the other Prophet Hands) can be used to efficiently clear Sentient's orbiting modules, making the fight much easier.
- This weapon has both low reach, wide range cluster attacks ; and long reach, narrow ranged attacks. It is the most versatile of the three catalysts, but it has the lowest damage output.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
i don't get it. It's name and stats imply that it does nihl dmg, but the abilities imply it does entropy dmg? Also is there any other weapon that can deal nihl dmg? I didn't find one.
Got the final ability and it keeps crashing my game
Easy to get although it's a bit further into the game, it's damage is not great overall as most enemies seem to have good resistance to nihil damage.