Amber Prophet Hand
Amber Prophet Hand is a Catalyst in Hellpoint. Amber Prophet Hand is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Catalysts have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a weapon that have both low reach wide range cluster attacks and long reach narrow ranged attacks. It's the most versatile of the 3 catalysts while also having the lowest damage output.
A hand that brands its servants with the Mark of the Beast. In ancient times, the man who wielded this power could give birth to an entire religion.
Where to find Amber Prophet Hand
- Can be found at Alma Mater by completing a quest for Uthos the Ashen Born. If you enter the ominous monolith and jump into the boss room, this will allow you to talk to the boss which will give you a task of collecting 10 Fragment of a Thespian. These are dropped from the Gluttonous Thespians. The reward for completing this is the Amber Prophet Hand
Amber Prophet Hand Abilities
- Induction Blast: Fires a short-range blast.
- Energy Influx: bonus to max. Energy.
- Strength Influx: Increases Strength capabilities.
- Induction Cluster: Hurls a handful of explosives.
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Foresight Influx: Increased Foresight capabilities.
- Induction Beacon: Fires a continuous ray.
Amber Prophet Hand Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips goes here...