Hedron of Light
Hedron of Light is a Catalysts in Hellpoint. Hedron of Light is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Catalysts have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a weapon characterized for its multitarget attacks and its heavy follow up nature, its well paired with melee builds as a utility off hand weapon.
A small portable tabernacle containing a relic or a fragment from a cosmic god, then used as a focus device to harness that energy for various purposes.
Where to find Hedron of Light
- It can be found in the Ikari Walkways area.
- From the Ikari Walkways - Crashed Tram breach, turn towards the adjacent crashed tram, and go inside. From there, you can see a set of stairs in the distance, after a pile of crates, and a pile of rubble.
- Past these stairs, and an other pile of crates, there's a small section going to the left, and leading to a dead end.
- Look down : there's a hidden path underneath this section. You have to perform two jumps in order to get there.
- Inside the building, there'll be a few enemies (1x Viper, 2x Red Vipers, 1x Small Celestial Beast).
- Go up the mag-lift ; the Hedron of Light can be found on a corpse, alongside a Coin, and Axions (999).
Hedron of Light Abilities
- Triple Expulsion: Fires three projectiles.
- Reflex Influx: Increases the Reflex Stat.
- Defense Handling: Increases defense capabilities.
- Orbit: Projects whirling bodies.
- Foresight Influx: Increases the Foresight stat.
- Damage Influx: Damage is slightly improved.
- Homing Salvo: A volley of mind-controlled projectiles
Hedron of Light Notes and Tips
- At some point in the game, this item will become unobtainable. Unknown what causes this, but could be tied to killing the gods.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
As of last update (v358) the requirements for Hedron of Light changed and are now 10 foresight.
Isnt at ikari walkway for me on xbox one? Also some have said ozy gives u it for completing his quest, he gives u hedron of entropy.
I came to ikari walkways somewhere mid game, after going sohn district first and unlocking the way with the second key card from the atrium, but without killing any of the gods. I think i only talked to ozy in the underworld, but the item at the corpse described here did not give me the hedron. I don't remember what it gave me again (probably just axion), but it was not the hedron. Can i still get it in ng+?
What does orbit even do?
Found mine by completing the quest for Ozy the puppet master in port issoudun
Here is the rest if you want :
V : Foresight Influx
VI : Damage Influx
VII :Homing Salvo : A volley of mind-controlled projectiles