Etek Aveos is a Catalyst in Hellpoint. Etek Aveos is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Catalysts have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a heavy staff characterized for its line based attacks, non of its attacks have any form of tracking and all of them are high damage low cost abilities.
An object of worship used by congregators to commune with the cosmic gods and establish control over the masses.
Where to find Etek Aveos
- Location: Can be acquired by completing the mission provided by Undisturbed Defas Nemundis
Etek Aveos Abilities
- Void Sphere: a large ball of energy fires towards the target in a slight downward path; does respectable damage and can bounce off surfaces as well as hut multiple targets if they are close together.
- Reflex Influx: Increases the Reflex stat.
- Energy Influx: 10% bonus to max. Energy.
- Black Nova: An entropic maelstrom engulfs your foes.
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Foresight Influx: Increased Foresight capabilities.
- Way of Nihil: A corridor of darkness.
Etek Aveos Notes and Tips
- Works similarly to Channeler of Light and Channeler of Hell
- Very high Nihl damage, NOT ENTROPY. Works well against most fire-resistant targets, poorly against Archons, and exceptionally well against the Energy-resistant radioactive fish.
- A single hit with this from your ghost will cause insanity (hallucinations). This does not appear to affect NPC's.
- "Way of Nihil" and its equivalents from the other Channelers work extremely well against enemies with a large "footprint," which take continuous damage from each pillar they stand in.
- "Way of Nihil" Completely melts the final Boss of the Game.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
last skill obliterates Fear boss in dlc
Anyone know this weapons unlockable abilities?