Energy is an Attribute in Hellpoint. Energy is a resource used by Firearms, Catalysts, the Omnicube, and Weapon Abilities. Replenished by dealing damage. Each point assigned to Energy increase your Energy Points by AMOUNT. Most Weapons require a determined amount of Attribute to be used. If Players don't meed the Attribute requirements, they will still be able to be use the Weapon but will have a big penalty. Attributes can be improved by spending points when leveling up.
Energy refers to the amount of Energy Points a player has. Players can utilize Energy Points to use Ranged Weapons or Weapon Abilities. Energy Points can be restored by hitting enemies and the amount restored is based on the Leech value of your Melee Weapon.
- Energy Is a resource used by Firearms, Catalysts, the Omnicube, and Weapon Abilities. Replenished by dealing damage.
- Can be improved by spending points when leveling up.
- Each point assigned to Energy increase your Physical (Defensive) and Entropy (Defensive) with diminishing returns
- Each point assigned to Energy increase your total amount of Energy Points.
- You can see the progression in the following table:
Equipment that increases Energy:
Equipment that requires Energy:
Notes and Tips: