Stamina is an Attribute in Hellpoint. Stamina is resource consumed when attacking, sprinting, jumping, or dodging. Regenerates automatically over time when not used. Most Weapons require a determined amount of Attribute to be used. If Players don't meed the Attribute requirements, they will still be able to be use the Weapon but will have a big penalty. Attributes can be improved by spending points when leveling up.
Stamina refers to the amount of Stamina Points a player has. Stamina Points are the energy of a character that is used to perform various actions such as attacking, blocking, jumping, and sprinting. This makes Stamina an important aspect of combat as it limits your actions. If the stamina has been completely depleted, your character won't be able to attack, block, sprint nor jump until it is replenished. Stamina Points will quickly replenish if you stop spending it for a brief period of time.
- Stamina is a resource consumed when attacking, sprinting, jumping, or dodging. Regenerates automatically over time when not used.
- Can be improved by spending Axion points when leveling up
- If your Stamina gauge is empty, your actions will be limited until it recovers.
- Blocking an attack with no stamina points left will break your guard.
- Each point assigned to Stamina increase your Physical (Defensive) with diminishing returns
- Each point assigned to Stamina increase your total amount of Stamina Points.
You can see the progression in the following table:
Equipment that increases Stamina:
Equipment that requires Stamina:
Notes and Tips: