Health is an Attribute in Hellpoint. Health determines your total Health. Each point assigned to Health increase your Health Points by AMOUNT. Most Weapons require a determined amount of Attribute to be used. If Players don't meed the Attribute requirements, they will still be able to be use the Weapon but will have a big penalty. Attributes can be improved by spending points when leveling up.
Players can restore health by using Healing Methods or by spending Axions on Medical Stations that are scattered around the various Locations. Healing Methods have charges that can be gained by hitting enemies. The amount of the bar filled is determinate by the Leech value of your Melee Weapon. Healing Methods can be upgraded to hold more charges by using Healing Proficiency at a Medical Station.
- Determines your total Health Points.
- Can be improved by spending points when leveling up.
- Each point assigned to Health increase your Physical (Defensive) with diminishing returns
- Each point assigned to Health increase your total amount of Health Points.
- You can see the progression in the following table:
Equipment that increases Health:
- Health Module: Increase your Health by 3 Points.
Equipment that requires Health:
Notes and Tips: