|Location||Alma Mater Atrium|
15900 Axions (during Black Hole Hour)
Thespian Mace (during Black Hole Hour)
Consumer is a Boss in Hellpoint.
Consumer - Information
- A fat abomination with a giant mouth on his belly.
Consumer - Location
- This boss can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area.
Consumer - Drops
- When you defeat the Consumer, it yields an amount of 10600 Axions (NG - Standard difficulty).
- This value is increased to 15900 Axions during Black Hole Hour (NG - Standard difficulty).
- When you defeat the Consumer during Black Hole Hour, it also drops 1x Thespian Mace.
How to Beat Consumer
Consumer Boss Guide:
This is boss is relatively easy to defeat. Note, however, that his attacks typically have a large hitbox and can deal large amounts of Physical damage. As soon as you enter the room, rush towards him and deal as much damage as you can before he gets up.
Most of his attacks come from above and are slow so try to use hit-and-run tactics.
You can also use a shield to prevent most of his damage.
If you use a ranged weapon, run away, attack him a few times and repeat.
Attacks & Counters
|Three hit combo: Perform a three hit combo from each side while moving forward||Run forward and attack him from behind|
|Above Slam: Slam the ground from above (slow attack)||This attack is very slow. You can either dodge it or run backwards|
|Frenzy: Jump up before slamming into the ground followed by a series of sweeping attacks whilst remaining immobile||This attack is extremely easy to counter. Moving away from the boss while it is in the air causes it to entirely. Afterwards, circle behind it and attack it while it is finishing its combo. Note that you may be hit if you are not exactly behind the boss.|
|Wide Attack: Perform a wide attack from the sides.||Try to dodge forward or backward to avoid the attack|
Notes & Trivia
- Can inflict Dementia with some of his attacks.
- Some of his attacks may miss if the player is standing too close to him.
- Smaller versions of this boss may be found in other areas, and in the Underworld.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I killed him in 1 hit using the last skill of the Channeler of Hell catalyst.
What version of the game is this information? "Easy" my ass ? This boss 2 shots me, and literrally does 4 hits big AOE in a row, not even enough stamina to run or dodge out of this.
The person who called this boss "easy" in this wiki should do the world a favor and stop posting bullshit.
Can this guy eat you like the small ones?
The camera effect when you get hit by it is just so damn cool. I wish there would be an option to turn this effect on the whole time.
this is hands down the worst designed boss in the game. Deceptively large model with an inaccurate hitbox. Do not try attacking him from the back with a dagger, it will never hit even if you are inside his *******