Artillery P17 is a Firearms in Hellpoint. Artillery P17 is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Firearms have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation.It is a heavy cannon with specific high damage high cost attacks. All of its attacks are not target directed, but direction directed meaning that distance plays a vital role on hitting the target. Its the only firearm that cant use melee attacks to replenish energy.
A massive canon of the Artillery defense system; much too heavy for most humans to wield.
Where to find Artillery P17
- Drops from Small Artillery enemies located in Arcology Underside SAS (outside airlock requires EVA Suit).
- Dropped by a Small Artillery at the upper level of the Union Park at Alma Mater Atrium
- 1x can be found at High Ateliers. Once you reach 100% data you'll be able to access the High Ateliers from the Embassy. Interact with the computer and the elevator will go up. Explore the room and Stabilize the Breach, read the message on the floor and cross the door. Go outside and go up the stairs. There is a room, go inside. Check one of the walls to find a secret door. This will lead you to the Artillery P17
Artillery P17 Abilities
- Warhead (Induction): Devastating plasma blast.
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Strength Handling: Increases Strength capabilities.
- Flamer (Induction): Cleasing flame.
- Energy Influx: 10% bonus to max. Energy.
- Damage Influx: Improved fighting skills deal more damage.
- Proximity Mine (Induction): The battleground, a mine field.
Artillery P17 Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips goes here...