Mouth of Filth
Mouth of Filth is a Firearm in Hellpoint. Firearms are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Firearms have different attack values and unique abilities, making them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
A Demonic experiment intended to create a weapon capable of breaking life down to its molecular structure. Inflicts Radiation poisoning.
Where / How to acquire the Mouth of Filth
- It can be found in the Arisen Dominion area.
- Starting from the Arisen Dominion - Mine Mausoleum : when facing both the breach, and the adjacent Medical Station, turn slightly to the left, and get to the doorway.
- Past the threshold, head forward, and to the left ; then, follow the only available path, until you arrive at a crossroad, with a path going to the left, and a path going to the right.
- Take the path going left, and follow it until you reach a doorway, with light blue lighting.
- Enter the room, and head forward, but mostly to the right, until you reach a mag-lift.
- Take the mag-lift, going up ; once you're up there, turn left, go forward, and take a second mag-lift, going up.
- From there, take a few steps forward ; then turn left, and take a third mag-lift, going up.
- Once you're up there, turn right, take two steps forward, and go down the few stairs you'll come across.
- Then, head forward, but mostly to the left, and go up the stairs.
- From this point, there's only one possible path, until you arrive at a first crossroad, with a path going to the right, and a path going forward.
- Take the path going to the right, and you'll soon arrive at a second crossroad, with a path going to the right, and a path going to the left.
- Take the path going to the right, until you reach a third crossroad, with, once again, a path going to the left, and a path going to the right (Hey, if you find this repetitive, don't put the blame on me, I didn't design this level...).
- Take the path going to the left ; follow it to the very end, where you'll find 1x Mouth of Filth, along with 1x Firearm Conductor.
Mouth of Filth - Weapon Abilities
- Blast: A short-range, wide-spread burst.
- Reflex Influx: Increased Reflex capabilities.
- Energy Influx: 15% bonus to max. Energy.
- Radioactive Stake: Fire a single radioactive rod.
- Tenacity Handling: Improved ability to stagger enemies.
- Damage Handling: Better able to mitigate damage.
- Radioactive Gush: A flood of sickly radioactive liquid.
Mouth of Filth - Notes & Tips
- Attacks deal a heaping helping of Radiation, triggering the status effect on most enemies after a single hit. Sadly, the damage over time is weak and does not apparently speed up with additional hits, though further hits will extend the duration. The radiation's therefore more of a modest bonus than a primary damage source.
- However, since Radiation is very dangerous to the Spawn, this might be a bad weapon to find your ghost armed with.
- The "Blast" basic attack is very energy-hungry compared to the equivalent attack from the Daemon Cannon.
- It is a weapon focused mainly on close quarters combat, and crowd control. It has a high cost / low damage ranged shot, but its main power comes from its ability to deal damage to groups of clustered enemies.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The actual requirements are 3 cognition and 6 forsight. It's kind of a shame that you need to invest in forsight for a cognition weapon ... maybe I'm missing something about this weapon or the lore.
Ismt this the recipe for daemon cannon?