Mouth of Filth
Mouth of Filth is a Firearm in Hellpoint. Mouth of Filth is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Firearms have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a weapon focused mainly on close quarters combat and dealing with crowds. It have a high cost low damage ranged shot, but its main power comes from its ability to deal damage to groups of clustered enemies near the player.
A Demonic experiment intended to create a weapon capable of breaking life down to its molecular structure. Inflicts Radiation poisoning.
Where to find Mouth of Filth
- 1x can be found at Arisen Dominion. From the Mausoleum Hall, go down the stairs until it splits. When it does, turn left and go down to find it.
Mouth of Filth Abilities
- Blast: A short-range, wide-spread burst.
- Reflex Influx: Increased Reflex capabilities.
- Energy Influx: 15% bonus to max. Energy.
- Radioactive Stake: Fire a single radioactive rod.
- Tenacity Handling: Improved ability to stagger enemies.
- Damage Handling: Better able to mitigate damage.
- Radioactive Gush: A flood of sickly radioactive liquid.
Mouth of Filth Notes and Tips
- Attacks deal a heaping helping of Radiation, triggering the status effect on most enemies after a single hit. Sadly, the damage over time is weak and does not apparently speed up with additional hits, though further hits will extend the duration. The radiation's therefore more of a modest bonus than a primary damage source.
- However, since Radiation is very dangerous to the Spawn, this might be a bad weapon to find your ghost armed with.
- The "Blast" basic attack is very energy-hungry compared to the equivalent attack from the Daemon Cannon.