Daemon Cannon is a Firearm in Hellpoint. Firearms are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Firearms have different attack values and unique abilities, making them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
A Daemonic torture instrument used in grand blood rituals. Sacrifices are made on a large scale while retaining a personal touch.
Where / How to acquire the Daemon Cannon
- This weapon is one of the few which can't be found directly by exploring the various levels of the game, or defeating enemies (even the Victims who seem to dual-wield Daemon Cannons).
- Instead, the only way to get this Firearm, is via crafting, performed specifically at an Occult Conjuring Table (It won't work with an Universal Printer ; for example, the one found just next to the Observatory - Podium breach.)
- Beforehand, you'll need to acquire the relevant Printing Model.
- Model: Daemon Cannon can be found in the Embassy area, in one of the secret rooms ; and, conveniently, directly next to an Occult Conjuring Table.
- This secret room is located in the same relatively open, but complex area, where you can find the lift you have to take in order to get to the Archon Slaver boss room (In case of doubt, see the walkthrough).
- There is an unnamed NPC, who uses the same model as the basic Victims (You can briefly talk to him, just for the sake of curiosity : he foolishly thinks he is safe behind bars).
- When you face this NPC, hug the wall to your left. Once you pass the corner, you have to interact with the wall ; it will reveal a secret door. A magnetic lift will take you up to the location of Model : Daemon Cannon.
- (...that is, if you manage not to botch the subsequent jump required to get there, and suffer an humiliating death at the hands of gravity. If this is, or has been the case, don't feel too bad : it happens to the best of us.)
- Daemon Cannon can then be crafted, using the following Materials:
- 4x Material: Bones (Can drop from defeated Vipers, Red Vipers, and Radioactive Vipers)
- 300x Inselium Particles
- 150x Carbon Particles
Daemon Cannon - Weapon Abilities
- I. Blast : A short-range, wide-spread burst.
- II. Damage Handling : Better able to mitigate damage.
- III. Tenacity Handling : Better capacity to stagger enemies.
- IV. Stake Launcher : Fires a single heavy stake.
- V. Strength Influx : Increased Strength capabilities.
- VI. Foresight Influx : Increased Foresight capabilities.
- VII. Gush : A flood of indescribable toxic liquid.
Daemon Cannon - Notes & Tips
- Currently, this weapon is very weak and not worth leveling abilities, Stake Launcher is a long range shot that's weaker than the Railgun's level 1 ability, Light Shell ; and Gush, its final ability, is a channel where you hold and keep shooting, it can near instantly drain your Energy for very minimal damage (less damage than 1-2 Blasts from Daemon Cannon). Hopefully, this gets buffed/adjusted in the future.
- It is a weapon focused mainly on close quarters combat, and dealing with crowds. It has a high cost low damage ranged shot, but its main power comes from its ability to deal damage to groups of clustered enemies near the player.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
As others have said this weapon's other firing modes other than the shotgun blast aren't worth it in the slightest however its a pretty decent fire weapon for early game and the stat requirements are low enough to be an non-issue. Not to mention the ease of aquiring this weapon in the first place.
Useful for the first boss who appears to be weak to induction/fire, which this weapon deals in.
Otherwise the foresight requirement yet cognition scaling seems inefficient. May be worth ranking up and seeing if gush or stake launcher makes this weapon worth the investment.
Are this and mouth of filth jokes? Not only they require foresight, but they're terrible at dealing any sort of damage. The third skill is just lmao, consumes all your energy for something like 10 damage. Absolutely worthless, you're better off bracing the artillery cannons.
Cometely useless cause of bug or bad design. Like the mouth of filth it has physical dmg but unlike no additional dmg type. I think it is a bug and should have nihl dmg included but somehow its only pjysical. The stagger is nice but whatever everything staggers unless its a dagger.
5. strenght capability (+2 str)
6. foresight cap. (+2 for)
7. gush - low range, held trigger... squirt of red goo, that does close to no dmg and after initial testing seems completly useless
2. dmg handling
3. tenacity handling (more stagger on enemies)
4. stake launch (long range shot, like railgun but does literally 4 dmg)
This gun is super usefull to keep enemies staggered while your stamina is recharging. I'm gonna grind the rest of lvl after work ;P