Daemon Cannon is a Firearms in Hellpoint. Daemon Cannon is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Firearms have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is weapon focused mainly on close quarters combat and dealing with crowds. It have a high cost low damage ranged shot, but its main power comes from its ability to deal damage to groups of clustered enemies near the player.
A Daemonic torture instrument used in grand blood rituals. Sacrifices are made on a large scale while retaining a personal touch.
Where to find Daemon Cannon
- Can be found in the Embassy within a secret door in the alarmed lift room. Near the gated door with a talkable NPC, turn about face, head out the alcove and turn right. There is a secret door there with a ladder to take you up to it's location.
Daemon Cannon Abilities
- Blast: A short-range, wide-spread burst.
- Damage Handling: Better able to mitigate damage.
- Tenacity Handling: Better capacity to stagger enemies.
- Stake Launcher: Fires a single heavy stake.
- Strength Influx: Increased Strength capabilities.
- Foresight Influx: Increased Foresight capabilities.
- Gush: A flood of indescribable toxic liquid.
Daemon Cannon Notes and Tips
- currently this weapon is very weak and not worth leveling abilities, stake launcher is a long range shot that's weaker than the Railgun's level 1 ability Light Shell, and Gush, its final ability is a channel where you hold and keep shooting, it can near instantly drain your Energy for very minimal damage (less damage than 1-2 Blasts from Daemon Cannon), hopefully is buffed/adjusted in future