Arisen Set is an Armor Set in Hellpoint. Armor Sets provide Defensive Stats against attacks from Enemies and Bosses, or against environmental hazards. The attributes and stats of Armor Sets depend on each individual piece. Wearing all the pieces of a Set doesn't grant any additional effects.
Arisen Set - Parts
Where / How to acquire the Arisen Set
- It can be found in the Sohn District area.
- Starting from the (aptly named) Sohn District - Corpse Pit breach : when facing the breach, and having the lowest part of the mag-lift at your back ; turn around, and climb upon the nearby pile of corpses, until you reach its highest point.
- From there, turn left ; then go forward, and slightly to the right, aiming for the doorway with the light blue lighting you can see in the distance.
- Pass the threshold, and turn right ; take a few steps forward, go down the stairs, pass the corner of the wall to the right, then turn right again.
- From this point, go straight ahead, until you reach the corner of the wall to the left. (On the way, you'll see a passage going to the right : ignore it.)
- Once this is done, turn left, and simply go straight ahead, until you reach a crossroad (On the way, you'll go down a few stairs ; pass the corpse of a hanged man, which is a nice visual representation of what this place is all about ; and climb a few more stairs).
- At the crossroad, you can see, right in front of you, and slightly to the right : first, two crates, and then a "container". Use these elements to climb your way up, and reach a platform.
- This is the platform on which you'll find the "whole" Arisen Set (Coat + Robe) ; the placement of these items is a foreshadowing of the boss you'll soon encounter in this area.
Arisen Set - Notes & Tips
Arisen Set - Gallery
*You can click on the images to enlarge them.