Revolute Warrior Set
Revolute Warrior Set is an Armor Set in Hellpoint. Armor Sets provide Defensive Stats against attacks from Enemies and Bosses, or against environmental hazards. The attributes and stats of Armor Sets depend on each individual piece. Wearing all the pieces of a Set doesn't grant any additional effects.
Revolute Warrior Set - Parts
Where / How to acquire the Revolute Warrior Set
- This Armor Set can't be found directly by exploring the various levels of the game, or defeating enemies.
- Instead, the only way to get this Armor Set, is via crafting, performed specifically at an Universal Printer (It won't work with an Occult Conjuring Table).
- Beforehand, you'll need to acquire the relevant Printing Models :
- They can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area (Union Park subsection).
- (These instructions assume that, instead of going to Sohn District with the first Arcology Limited Access Passport, you went to Ikari Walkways first. All in all, this doesn't change much, apart from the route you'll have to take in order to reach what you're aiming for.)
- Starting from the Alma Mater Atrium - Union Park breach: exit the room containing the breach.
- Turn right, and go right ahead ; pass the corner of the building, and then aim for the entrance to the Union Park, that you can see in the distance, right ahead.
- WARNING. As you progress further into the Park, you'll enter the firing range of 2x Small Artillery. They are equally annoying as the two that can be found at the Alma Mater Atrium "plaza", but they are (relatively) easier to reach.
- Your first order of business should be to get rid of them, making the exploration of the whole Union Park subsection all the more pleasant. It means that you'll have to backtrack a bit, in order to make sure you haven't missed anything, but that is a small price to pay.
- If you prefer to run around like a headless chicken, preferably from cover to cover, hoping not to get hit by the humongous "cannonballs" being shot at you every few seconds (and benefitting from a generous tracking...), feel free to ignore this recommendation.
- Once you've reached the entrance, go straight ahead, until you reach a bridge.
- Cross the bridge ; from there, head in a diagonal, forward, and to the right, until you reach a second bridge.
- To the left side of this bridge, you'll recognize the upper part of a mag-lift : go down.
- You're now in some sort of "trench" / "canal", with a relatively high concentration of Radioactive Vipers. With the mag-lift at your back, turn left, and follow the canal until you reach the entrance of a small cave, among the rocks.
- Enter this cave, and just next to a series of glowing glyphs (that, strangely enough, you can't interact with), you'll find the Printing Models for the whole Revolute Warrior Armor Set.
- Alternatively, they can also be found in the Port Issoudun area, just next to the Port Issoudun - Silos breach.
- To access the subsection of the level where they are located, you'll first need to acquire the Freight Credentials (See Freight Credentials for more detailed instructions).
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Docking Bay breach : when facing the breach, and having the windows at your back, turn left, and go forward, until you reach an opening in the wall to your left.
- Go down the stairs ; turn left ; take a few steps forward, and then turn left again.
- Go straight ahead, until you reach the second colum to your right ; then, head forward, and to the right, and go interact with the strange "doorknob" : this is where the Freight Credentials come into play.
- Enter ; right in front of you, you can see the upper part of a mag-lift ; go all the way down.
- From this point, there's only one possible path ; as you approach the first doorway you come across, 1x Vicious Hand will spawn behind you.
- Pass the threshold, and head forward, and to the right ; then, just drop down into the enclosed space.
- You won't have much difficulty finding the mag-lift, going up.
- 1x Melee Thespian is already up there, ready to greet you ; and in one of the corners of the small room you'll arrive in, you'll find 1x Material: Black Tempering, lying on the floor.
- Just in front of the upper part of the mag-lift, there's an opening in the wall, that could let you backtrack to where you came from : don't jump, or drop down (yet).
- Instead, head toward the doorway ; pass the threshold ; after a few steps forward, turn right : you'll see another mag-lift.
- Go up ; and just next to the Port Issoudun - Silos breach, that you still have to stabilize, you'll find the Printing Models for the whole Revolute Warrior Armor Set, lying in a corner of this tiny room.
- The Revolute Warrior Armor Set can then be crafted, provided that you have the required Materials:
Revolute Warrior Set Notes and Tips
- Regarding the term "Revolute" : at first, I thought that the devs of Hellpoint had made a typo, and left it into the game ; that they meant to call it "Resolute", which would make sense.
- So I looked it up ; as it turns out, the adjective "Revolute" actually exists : "rolled backward or downward at the tips or margins, as some leaves". Now, if someone has any clue as to what this has to do with a "Warrior"...
Revolute Warrior Set Gallery
*You can click on the images to enlarge them.