Facial Hairs is a light Head Armor in Hellpoint. Head Armor is used to protect the player against attacks from Enemies and Bosses. Each Head Armor provides different elemental resistance values, making them more or less useful depending on the situation.
This itching accessory of fake hairs makes you feel like yelling for hours
Where to find Facial Hairs
- It can be acquired at the very beginning of the game, in the Embassy area.
- Right after leaving the first room in which you spawned, you'll find yourself in a corridor.
- A bit further, to your left, you can interact with a terminal, which will ask you to "enter your personal ID to claim your belongings".
- Enter the code "100408", and you'll receive the Facial Hairs, along with 1x Deliberate Burden (a Melee Weapon that you won't be able to use before a looong time, because of its Strength requirement of 24) ; and 1x Heavy Delivery (a Body Module).
Facial Hairs Notes and Tips
- It is amusing to note that the Facial Hairs have a Strength requirement of 8, and a Cognition requirement of 6, before they can even be "worn" : manliness has a price, even if, according to the ingame description of this Head Armor, it is fake.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
But is it clean? Any previous owners?