Research Goggles is a light Head Armor in Hellpoint. Head Armor is used to protect the player against attacks from Enemies and Bosses. Each Head Armor provides different elemental resistance values, making them more or less useful, depending on the situation.
Goggles used in laboratories and analysis centers or worn by cool kids who want to look stylish when going out.
Where / How to acquire Research Goggles
- They can be found in the Sohn District area, in the "Ministry building".
- Before you can get into the Ministry building, first, you'll need to acquire the Ministry Credentials (See Ministry Credentials for more detailed instructions).
- With the relevant key now in your possession, you'll have to backtrack practically to the very beginning of the level.
- Starting from the (aptly named) Sohn District - Corpse Pit breach : when facing the breach, and having the lowest part of the mag-lift at your back ; turn around, and climb upon the nearby pile of corpses, until you reach its highest point.
- From there, turn left ; then go forward, and slightly to the right, aiming for the doorway with the light blue lighting you can see in the distance.
- Pass the threshold, and turn right ; take a few steps forward, go down the stairs, pass the corner of the wall to the right, then turn right again.
- From this point, go straight ahead, until you reach the corner of the wall to the left. (On the way, you'll see a passage going to the right : ignore it.)
- Once this is done, turn left, and simply go straight ahead, until you reach a crossroad (On the way, you'll go down a few stairs ; pass the corpse of a hanged man, which is a nice visual representation of what this place is all about ; and climb a few more stairs).
- At the crossroad, turn left ; then, just go straight ahead, until you pass the corner of the wall to your left.
- From this point, head forward, and to the left, and go interact with the blue "doorknob" (This is the only way to get into the Ministry building ; and this is where the Ministry Credentials come into play).
- WARNING. As you enter the building, you'll come across a relatively high concentration of Embalmers, and Tool Victims.
- Now that the door is open, pass the threshold, and turn right ; then, head toward the staircase, that you can more or less already distinguish from here.
- Go up the stairs ; take two steps forward, and turn left ; then, just go straight ahead, until you pass the second pillar you'll come across, to your left.
- Once you've passed the second pillar, turn left again, and head toward the mag-lift that you can already see in the distance.
- Take the mag-lift, going up ; once you're up there, turn right ; take a step forward, and turn right again ; then, head forward, and slightly to the right, toward the corner of the wall to your right.
- Pass the corner, and turn right ; take a few steps forward, pass a second corner, and turn right again : right ahead of you, you'll find 1x Research Goggles, along with 1x Coin.
Research Goggles - Notes & Tips