Crown of Subversion
Crown of Subversion is a Head Armor in Hellpoint. Head Armor is used to protect the player against attacks from Enemies and Bosses. Each Head Armor provides different physical and elemental resistance values, making them more or less useful, depending on the enemy or situation.
One should not be distracted by the elegant form of this twisted armor of cartilage ; the treacherous Thespians are well on their way towards eternal suffering.
Where / How to acquire Crown of Subversion
- This Head Armor can't be found directly by exploring the various levels of the game, or defeating enemies (even the Melee Thespians who wear it).
- Instead, the only way to get this Head Armor, is via crafting, performed specifically at an Occult Conjuring Table (It won't work with an Universal Printer).
- Beforehand, you'll need to acquire the relevant Printing Model.
- First Fool's Head ("Typo" (?) present in the game ; normally, it should be called Model: First Fool's Head) can be found in the Port Issoudun area.
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Docking Bay breach, which is the first landmark you will reach, coming from the Observatory area : when facing the breach, and having the windows at your back, turn to the left.
- Then, go straight ahead, until you reach a wall ; at first glance, it would seem that the only way to progress further is to pass the doorway, and go down the stairs to the left.
- Instead, interact with the wall you're facing ; this will reveal a secret room, where you'll find 1x First Fool's Head.
Crown of Subversion - Notes & Tips
- The Crown of Subversion is one out of four Fool's Heads ; they all have the same stats, and requirements, and can only be obtained via crafting.