Embalmer Goggles is a Head Armor in Hellpoint. Head armor is used to protect the player's head against the attack of the Enemies and Bosses. Head Armor provides defense and different benefits according to its type. Each piece has his own stats.
Goggles worn by medical personnel and cosmetic enhancement professionals
Where / How to acquire Embalmer Goggles
- They can be found in the Port Issoudun area.
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Silos breach : go down the mag-lift located just next to the breach.
- Turn around ; take a few steps forward, and turn left.
- Pass the doorway, and head toward the opening present in the opposite wall, forward, and to the right.
- Take some momentum, and jump down, while aiming at the upper "platform".
- Having your back at where you came from, you now have three options : to the left ; forward ; and to the right. Head to the right.
- Go down the stairs, and cross the bridge.
- After a wide passageway, you'll arrive in a vast room, with a pentagonal hole in the middle of it. This is where you can find the Vault Door, and where the Horde Event takes place during Hell Hour.
- Head toward another wide passageway that will let you exit this room, forward, and to the left.
- Take a few steps forward, and go down the stairs. (To the right of the staircase, you can grab Axions (888), lying on the floor, in the corner.)
- Go straight ahead, and pass the two pillars ; from there, head in a diagonal, forward, and to the right, until you reach the opposite wall.
- Pass the corner of the wall, take a few steps forward, and enter the elevator shaft.
- Interact with the blue "doorknob", which will send the elevator / lift down.
- After a long ride, there's only one way to go, which is straight ahead. Once you exit the initial passageway, you'll arrive in a vast, open area.
- WARNING. This area is inhabited by many foes : numerous Melee Thespians, a few Vicious Hands, 1x Small Consumer, and 1x Small Hostess. To make things worse, it's almost pitch black, so stay on your toes (Omnicube Light is mandatory here ; there is also a semi-hidden switch, that turns on some red lighting, but it is only a small improvement in terms of visibility).
- Follow the "runway" (the platform lit on either side by some linear purple lighting), and when it comes to an end, just drop down.
- From the point where you landed, head forward, and slightly to the left.
- With the help of Omnicube Light, you'll see a staircase in the distance, in that general direction.
- If you climb these stairs all the way to the top, you'll find a switch, whose purpose is not entirely clear ; this is the switch that was already mentioned before, and that actually turns on some red lighting, so you can see a bit better in this area.
- On the way, you've perhaps already noticed the glow of an item, located on a "cube", just below the narrow platform where you found the switch.
- By performing a jump (a "normal" jump, not a running jump) from the second, upper half of the staircase, you can actually reach this item, which turns out to be 1x Embalmer Goggles.
Embalmer Goggles - Notes & Tips