Crown of Guilt
Crown of Guilt is a Head Armor in Hellpoint. Head Armor is used to protect the player against attacks from Enemies and Bosses. Each Head Armor provides different physical and elemental resistance values, making them more or less useful, depending on the enemy or situation.
One should not be distracted by the elegant form of this twisted armor of cartilage ; the treacherous Thespians are well on their way towards eternal suffering.
Where / How to acquire Crown of Guilt
- This Head Armor can't be found directly by exploring the various levels of the game, or defeating enemies.
- Instead, the only way to get this Head Armor, is via crafting, performed specifically at an Occult Conjuring Table (It won't work with an Universal Printer).
- Beforehand, you'll need to acquire the relevant Printing Model.
- Second Fool's Head ("Typo" (?) present in the game ; normally, it should be called Model: Second Fool's Head) can be found in the Port Issoudun area.
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Silos breach : go down the mag-lift located just next to the breach.
- Turn around ; take a few steps forward, and turn left.
- Pass the doorway, and head toward the opening present in the opposite wall, forward, and to the right.
- Take some momentum, and jump down, while aiming at the upper "platform".
- Having your back at where you came from, you now have three options : to the left ; forward ; and to the right. Go forward.
- You'll come across a long staircase : go down.
- You'll then arrive in a wide room, with flashing wires, hanging from the ceiling ; and two series of six panels, both to the right, and to the left, obstructing the view. (There are several Melee Thespians, and Vicious Hands waiting for you in this room.)
- Turn right ; take a few steps forward, and hug the wall to the right, until a large opening appears, still to the right.
- You'll have to perform a running jump in order to cross the gap, and reach the platform located forward, and to the right.
- At the point where you landed, turn slightly to the right. There's a recess in the wall ; and, at the bottom of this recess, a tile with a texture that differs from the rest of the floor. Go step on it.
- You'll hear the sound of something activating ; then, after a few seconds, you'll discover that the "tile" is, in fact, the top of an elevator / lift, that will take you up.
- From there, go forward, and then turn left : you'll see 1x Small Consumer, barring the way at a certain distance, right ahead of you.
- As soon as you enter the room, an ambush will be triggered, and several Melee Thespians, and Vicious Hands will spawn. (Dark Souls 2 style ambushes, anyone?)
- After you've come out on top, head toward the other doorway, in oder to exit this room ; turn left, and 1x Second Fool's Head is lying there, on the floor.
Crown of Guilt - Notes & Tips