|Effects||"The heavier you are, the slower and harder you hit."|
Heavy Delivery is a Body Module in Hellpoint. Body Modules can be equipped in their designated inventory slot, and provide different effects.
An ordinary chunk of metal engraved with some symbols, but it's much heavier than it should be. You feel like inertia doesn't work the same anymore. The heavier you are, the slower and harder you hit.
Heavy Delivery - Information / Use
- Ingame description : "You feel like inertia doesn't work the same anymore. The heavier you are, the slower and harder you hit."
- It seems like your damage (only works for the Physical Damage of Melee Weapons? Needs to be tested) is increased proportionally to the total amount of Weight you are carrying.
- Until proven otherwise, adds 9 units of Weight ; as a result, it also makes you slower.
Where / How to acquire Heavy Delivery
- It can be acquired at the very beginning of the game, in the Embassy area.
- Right after leaving the first room in which you spawned, you'll find yourself in a corridor.
- A bit further, to your left, you can interact with a terminal, which will ask you to "enter your personal ID to claim your belongings".
- Enter the code "100408", and you'll receive 1x Heavy Delivery, along with 1x Deliberate Burden (a Melee Weapon that you won't be able to use before a looong time, because of its Strength requirement of 24), and 1x Facial Hairs (a Head Armor that is more cosmetic than it is useful).
Heavy Delivery - Notes & Tips