What shameful truth could this mask be covering?
Where / How to acquire the Hostess's Mask
- It can be found in the Sohn District area.
- Starting from the (aptly named) Sohn District - Corpse Pit breach : when facing the breach, and having the lowest part of the mag-lift at your back ; turn around, and climb upon the nearby pile of corpses, until you reach its highest point.
- From there, turn left ; then go forward, and slightly to the right, aiming for the doorway with the light blue lighting you can see in the distance.
- Pass the threshold, and head in a diagonal, forward, and to the right, in order to reach the corner of the opposite wall, that you can already see from here.
- Pass the corner, and go straight ahead, until you arrive at a stack of crates, leaning against the wall, to your left.
- Turn slightly to the right ; then, head toward the opening in the fencing that you can see at a distance.
- Pass the opening, and go straight ahead, until you reach a doorway with a light blue lighting, to your left. (On the way, you'll see a path going to the left : ignore it.)
- Enter this tiny control room, and interact with the blue "doorknob" : this will open a "bunker door", just outside (For once, you can actually see the direct effect of your interaction, through the window.)
- Go through this bunker door, take a few steps forward, then turn right.
- Pass the doorway, go down the stairs, and follow the only available path, until you arrive at a crossroad, with a path going to the left, and a path going forward.
- Turn left, and just follow the path going "straight ahead", until you reach an open space (On the way, you'll pass a path going left, and leading to a strangely shaped "doorway" : ignore it).
- Once you've reached the aforementioned open space, take a few steps forward ; turn right ; then pass the doorway.
- In this room you've just entered, turn right again, take a few more steps forward, and take the mag-lift, going up.
- After making one of these reverse jumps that we all love so dearly (although, this time, if you happen to botch it, the fall damage shouldn't outright kill you, given the height) ; you'll find an Occult Conjuring Table to the right ; and 1x Hostess's Mask, lying on the floor, right ahead of you, in the corner.
Hostess's Mask - Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!