Mobility is a General Stat in Hellpoint. Mobility displays your current mobility. Lower mobility will result in slower actions. General Stats provide useful information on the current state of the player character.
- Displays your current mobility.
- Lower mobility will result in slower actions.
- Mobility will be reduced if you become over-encumbered.
How to increase Mobility:
- You can improve your mobility by using lighter Equipment.
- You can increase your mobility while using Heavy Equipment by increaseing your Load (Attribute).
Notes and Tips:
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
What is the limit for mobility , like in Dark Souls you are not to go above 69,99 with equipement load. Keep mobility above 70?