Sentinel Cross is a medium Shield in Hellpoint. Shields are used to block attacks from Enemies and Bosses. Shields have different defense values, which makes them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
The intricate design of the Sentinel is mainly decorative and honorific, but the material used in their construction is nearly indestructible.
Where / How to acquire Sentinel Cross
- This Shield can't be found directly by exploring the various levels of the game, or defeating enemies (even the Sentinels, who are equipped with one).
- Instead, the only way to get this Shield, is via crafting, performed specifically at an Universal Printer (It won't work with an Occult Conjuring Table).
- Beforehand, you'll need to acquire the relevant Printing Model.
- Model: Cross Shield can be found in the Embassy area, not far from the Embassy - Great Halls breach (which appears only after having defeated the Archon Slaver boss).
- The Printing Model is located just before the Archon Slaver boss fight, in one of the small rooms to the right (You have to activate a switch to open a door, first).
- Sentinel Cross can then be crafted, using the following Materials:
- 3x Material: Hard Glass (Can drop from defeated Sentinels)
- 500x Inselium Particles
- 100x Carbon Particles
- A Kickstarter Cross Shield can be acquired at the very beginning of the game, in the Embassy area.
- Right after leaving the first room in which you spawned, you'll find yourself in a corridor.
- A bit further, to your left, you can interact with a terminal, which will ask you to "enter your personal ID to claim your belongings".
- Enter the code "642017", and you'll receive the Kickstarter Cross Shield, along with 1x Kickstarter Linked Espadon, and 1x Kickstarter Railgun.
Sentinel Cross - Notes & Tips
Sentinel Cross - Screenshot
Kickstarter Cross Shield (Green color scheme)
Sentinel Cross concept art from the Hellpoint Artbook.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Physical Defense is now 100% instead of 90%
Kickstarter version does not require strenght, if levelling that up troubles you