Second Fool's Head
Second Fool's Head is a Printing Model in Hellpoint. Printing Models are used either at an Universal Printer, or at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft Weapons, Shields, Armors, and Upgrade Chips.
Second Fool's Head - Information / Use
- It can be used at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft a Crown of Guilt (You can only get this specific Head Armor via crafting ; it can't be found throughout the various levels of the game, or looted from defeated enemies).
- It is important to precise that the crafting has to be performed specifically at an Occult Conjuring Table. If you try to do it at an Universal Printer, Model: Second Fool's Head won't show up in the list of the different Printing Models available to you.
- Required Materials:
- 75 x Carbon Particles
Where / How to acquire Second Fool's Head
- It can be found in the Port Issoudun area.
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Silos breach : go down the mag-lift located just next to the breach.
- Turn around ; take a few steps forward, and turn left.
- Pass the doorway, and head toward the opening present in the opposite wall, forward, and to the right.
- Take some momentum, and jump down, while aiming at the upper "platform".
- Having your back at where you came from, you now have three options : to the left ; forward ; and to the right. Go forward.
- You'll come across a long staircase : go down. You'll then arrive in a wide room, with flashing wires, hanging from the ceiling ; and two series of six panels, both to the right, and to the left, obstructing the view. (There are several Melee Thespians, and Vicious Hands waiting for you in this room.)
- Turn right ; take a few steps forward, and hug the wall to the right, until a large opening appears, still to the right.
- You'll have to perform a running jump in order to cross the gap, and reach the platform located forward, and to the right.
- At the point where you landed, turn slightly to the right. There's a recess in the wall ; and, at the bottom of this recess, a tile with a texture that differs from the rest of the floor. Go step on it.
- You'll hear the sound of something activating ; then, after a few seconds, you'll discover that the "tile" is, in fact, the top of an elevator / lift, that will take you up.
- From there, go forward, and then turn left : you'll see 1x Small Consumer, barring the way at a certain distance, right ahead of you.
- As soon as you enter the room, an ambush will be triggered, and several Melee Thespians, and Vicious Hands will spawn. (Dark Souls 2 style ambushes, anyone?)
- After you've come out on top, head toward the other doorway, in oder to exit this room ; turn left, and 1x Second Fool's Head is lying there, on the floor.
Second Fool's Head - Notes & Tips
- "Second Fool's Head" is the name of this particular Printing Model, as it can be found in the game ; I don't know if it was the intention, or if it is a "typo" (If you follow the naming conventions used for pretty much every other Printing Model, it should normally be called Model: Second Fool's Head).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!