Restored Warrior Shield
Restored Warrior Shield is a heavy Shield in Hellpoint. Shields are used to block attacks from Enemies and Bosses. Shields have different defense values, which makes them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
Where / How to acquire Restored Warrior Shield
- This Shield can't be found directly by exploring the various levels of the game, or defeating enemies.
- Instead, the only way to get this Shield, is via crafting, performed specifically at an Universal Printer (It won't work with an Occult Conjuring Table).
- Beforehand, you'll need to acquire the relevant Printing Model.
- Model: Restored Warrior Shield can be found in the Port Issoudun area.
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Silos breach : go down the mag-lift located just next to the breach.
- Turn around ; take a few steps forward, and turn left.
- Pass the doorway, and head toward the opening present in the opposite wall, forward, and to the right.
- Take some momentum, and jump down, while aiming at the upper "platform".
- Having your back at where you came from, you now have three options : to the left ; forward ; and to the right. Go forward.
- You'll come across a long staircase : go down. You'll then arrive in a wide room, with flashing wires, hanging from the ceiling ; and two series of six panels, both to the right, and to the left, obstructing the view.
- Turn left : in the corner, you'll see the upper part of a mag-lift. Go down.
- From this point, there's only one possible path (turn left ; forward ; turn right ; turn left ; turn left ; forward).
- You'll come across a recess in the wall to your left : grab 1x Material: Charged Prism, lying on the floor.
- A bit further, you'll pass a doorway, and enter a room ; right in front of you, there's a staircase, going up ; and next to a pile of rubble, you'll find 1x Model : Restored Warrior Shield. (Watch out, Vicious Hands can spawn form either side of this room.)
- Restored Warrior Shield can then be crafted, using the following Materials:
Restored Warrior Shield - Notes & Tips