Remnant Greatsword is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint: Blue Sun DLC. Remnant Greatsword is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation.
Surely put together by an insane aesthete, it's hard to imagine how anyone could be capable of lifting this huge chunk of metal, let alone use it to defend themselves.
Where to find Remnant Greatsword
- Gehenna Prison, Upper Prison.
- There will be an interior room with a u-shaped catwalk above with a ramp to the side leading up to it. There are several smaller enemies, an "alpha" enemy, and two of the "floating eye" enemies. The sword is in the middle of the upper catwalk.
Remnant Greatsword Abilities
- Conductor Effect : Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Stamina Influx : 6% bonus to max Stamina.
- Damage Handling : Better able to mitigate damage.
Remnant Greatsword Notes and Tips
- This weapon can be two-handed.