Railgun is a Firearm in Hellpoint. Railgun is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a distance. Firearms have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a ranged weapon characterized for its high fire rate and precise shots having both long and short ranged attacks in form of single quick low damage shots or high damage grenades.
A very ancient electromagnetic projectile launcher, badly recreated and deserving of retirement. These firearms were useful to take out enemy personnel without damaging the surrounding infrastructure.
Where to find Railgun
- 1x Can be found at the Arcology near to the East Stairs, inside the Embassy building.
- 1x Can be found at Sohn District. Take the Right Alley. Go down and turn left, you will find a small room. As soon as you go inside the door will close and 4x Lava Enemy will drop from above. Defeat them and pick up it.
- Light Shell: Standard light Projectile
- Strength Influx: Increased STR capabilities
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels light in the hand
- Light Grenade Launcher: Launches a time-detonated grenade at a low trajectory that can bounce off surfaces, if it hits an enemy, and they don't block, it will explode. It can take out tightly packed enemies.
- Energy Influx: +15% Bonus to Max Energy
- Health Influx: 5% or 6% bonus to max
- Surface Light Damage: Creates a harmful zone of Light damage
Railgun Notes and Tips
- notes and tips goes here...
kickstarter railgun, green railgun