Radioactive Melee Conductor
Radioactive Melee Conductor is an Upgrade Chip in Hellpoint. Upgrade Chips are a special type of item, that can bolster your weapons. The Upgrade Chips themselves can be upgraded with Axions at the Weapon Editor.
Radioactive Melee Conductor - Information / Use
- Ingame description : Equip it on a melee weapon at an Upgrade Station. Adds Radioactive damage based on Cognition.
- (Upgrade Station = Weapon Editor, located in the Observatory area, just next to the Observatory - Podium breach.)
Where / How to acquire Radioactive Melee Conductor
- 1x can be found in the Arisen Dominion area.
- (The great elevator would provide a shorter route to get to the item you're currently aiming for, but the following instructions assume that you haven't activated it yet.)
- Starting from the Arisen Dominion - Grand Gallery breach : when facing both the breach, and the nearby square hole, go around the hole, on either side.
- From there, just follow the passageway (with two series of three benches on each side), and head in the direction of the great doorway that you can see in the distance.
- Once you've passed this doorway, you'll see a much smaller doorway, with light blue lighting, forward, and to the left.
- Past the threshold of this second doorway, there's only one possible path for quite a while, until you reach a crossroad : on your left, there's a great door, with a blue "doorknob" just next to it ; and right ahead, you'll arrive in what must be the "Sun Worship Chamber", mentioned in the description of the Sun Hall Access (If a giant, blue, luminous sphere floating in the middle of a vast open space isn't a Sun Worship Chamber, I don't know what is...)
- For now, interact with the blue doorknob, to "open" the great door (I don't know if this is the place where the Sun Hall Access comes into play, since no message along the lines of "Used Sun Hall Access" appears when you open this door.)
- Take a few steps forward, and marvel at the sight of a spiral staircase of epic proportions.
- Once you're finally all the way down, head toward the only possible exit.
- Take a few steps forward : yes, you've just entered the Mines of Moria ; only with more "waterfalls" of blueish radioactive goo.
- Turn left, hug the wall to your left, and just go straight ahead, until you reach a stack of "crates".
- Go around this obstacle, and in a recess, you'll find 1x Radioactive Melee Conductor, sitting on a pedestal.
Radioactive Melee Conductor - Notes & Tips