Model: Officer's Glaive
Model: Officer's Glaive is a Printing Model in Hellpoint. Printing Models are used either at an Universal Printer, or at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft Weapons, Shields, Armors, and Upgrade Chips.
Model: Officer's Glaive Use
- It can be used at an Universal Printer, in order to craft an Officer's Glaive (You can only get this specific Melee Weapon via crafting ; it can't be found throughout the various levels of the game, or looted from defeated enemies).
- It is important to precise that the crafting has to be performed specifically at an Universal Printer. If you try to do it at an Occult Conjuring Table, Model: Officer's Glaive won't show up in the list of the different Printing Models available to you.
- Required materials:
- 1200 x Inselium Particles
- 1 x Antiquated Officer Glaive
- 1 x Material: Metallic Glass
Where to find Model: Officer's Glaive
- It can be found in the Ikari Walkways area.
- From the Ikari Walkways - Crashed Tram breach, turn towards the adjacent crashed tram, and go inside.
- From there, you can see a set of stairs in the distance, after a pile of crates, and a pile of rubble. Go up the stairs.
- You'll notice that a small portion of the railing is missing ; and, on the other side of a small gap, there's a switch that could easily be missed.
- Make the jump at an angle, in order to reach your destination without falling to your death.
- Go down the mag-lift to your left, and there it is.
Model: Officer's Glaive Notes and Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!