Light Striker is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Light Striker is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is sword type weapon, characterized by its quick swings with available animation interrupting dodges. Its useful against both single enemies and hordes too while having a moderate swing speed and damage. Damage is extremely high for its attack rate when fully upgraded, however.
The sword that came from Truth, it shines light upon the wicked and strikes them down simultaneously. Let it be remembered so that never again shall we meddle in the affairs of God."
Where to find Light Striker
- Can be crafted with Material: Soul of the Sentient. Talk to the Blacksmith NPC and give him the Material to acquire the Light Striker. You'll need to complete the True Ending and take the material to Blacksmith.
Light Striker Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Light Striker Mastery: More Damage with the weapon.
Light Striker Notes and Tips
- Endgame melee weapon. The Blacksmith's dialog upon being given the Soul of the Sentient asserts that the fragment has the potential to destroy all things.
- Much like the Thespian Hook, the Light Striker's strength is sheer damage potential. Its weakness is its weak Leech and lack of special moves. Works well as part of a sword-and-board style using a heavy shield.
- Native damage in Physical and Energy. Appears designed to work well with any conductor.