Healing Injection is a Healing Method in Hellpoint. Healing Methods are a special type of accessories, that can affect the player character, and the world inside the game.
A universal healing method for physical injuries and trauma. As is the case for all popular medicines, the technology is owned by an obscure, monolithic corporation.
Healing Injection Use and Effect
- Until proven otherwise, when a charge of Healing Injection is used, it heals the player character to full health, whatever the initial number of HP may be.
- In other words : this Healing Method is as efficient at the very beginning of the game, when you have 1 point allocated to the Health Stat, as it would be if you had 150 points allocated to the Health Stat (which seems to be the maximum allowed).
- Once the corresponding animation has played out, the subsequent healing effect is instantaneous.
- As with all other Healing Methods, Healing Injection starts with a total of two charges.
- The total number of charges is tied to the number of Healing Proficiencies you have used at a Medical Station, in order to upgrade this particular Healing Method.
- The charges that have been used can be replenished by hitting the enemies with any kind of Melee Weapons (it doesn't work with Firearms, or Catalysts).
- The speed at which the charges will be replenished depends on the Leech value inherent to the Melee Weapon you are using (you can follow this progress on the icon visible in the left, lower corner of the screen).
Where to find Healing Injection
- It can, and must be acquired at the very beginning of the game, right out of the pond where you spawn, in the Embassy area.
- (Since you spawn at half health, you have to take it, equip it in the appropriate inventory slot, and then use it ; otherwise, the door that prevents you from progressing in the game simply won't open).
Healing Injection Notes and Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Wait, so is there a reason to use and upgrade any of the other methods? Nano heals slower, the rituals and antirad heal status effects but aside from bosses there isn't really any threat that would neccessitate a whole new healing method?
heals you to max hp, doesn't matter what's your max hp or how much you lost, this heals you to max