Firearm Conductor is an Upgrade Chip in Hellpoint. Upgrade Chips are a special type of item, that can bolster your weapons. The Upgrade Chips themselves can be upgraded with Axions at the Weapon Editor.
Firearm Conductor - Information / Use
- Ingame description : Equip it on a Firearm at an Upgrade Station to augment power based on Cognition.
- (Upgrade Station = Weapon Editor, located in the Observatory area, just next to the Observatory - Podium breach.)
- Whichever Firearm you decide to equip with this upgrade chip, it seems to provide a flat increase of +75 to the original value of the Cognition Bonus this weapon inherently possesses.
- (Every single Firearm available in the game presents the same initial value when it comes to their Cognition Bonus : +70.)
- (The damage of every single Firearm available in the game scales exclusively with the Cognition Stat.)
- Unlike the various Upgrade Chips that can be combined with Melee Weapons, the Firearm Conductor doesn't provide any active ability, in addition to the passive increase to damage tied to the Cognition Stat.
Where / How to acquire Firearm Conductor
- 1 x can be found in the Arcology area, before the Celestial Beast boss fight, alongside a Railgun.
- From the Arcology - Funicular breach, go up the stairs ; you'll arrive in a vast room.
- The Upgrade Chip you're looking for is sitting in front of a pile of rubble, to the far right side of this same room.
- 1x can be found in the Sohn District area.
- Starting from the Sohn District - Balcony breach ; when facing the breach, and having the door you previously had to open in order to access it at your back : take two steps forward, and drop down on the "platform" below.
- From there, just go straight ahead, until you arrive at at staircase, going down (On the way, you'll pass, on your left, first, a container ; then, a pile of corpses).
- (Watch out, don't fall into the large hole, where a good portion of the floor is missing ; it would provide a shorter way to get to the item you're aiming for, but I would advise against it, since you would find yourself surrounded by enemies, at the point where you land).
- Go down the stairs, turn left, then go forward until you reach the wall.
- Turn left again, and go down another short staircase ; from this point, you can already see the glow of an item, right ahead of you, and slightly to the left.
- Head in this direction ; before you can grab 1x Firearm Conductor, though, you'll have to fend off the attacks of several Vipers, which are, unfortunately, very territorial.
- 1x can be found in the Arisen Dominion area.
- Starting from the Arisen Dominion - Mine Mausoleum : when facing both the breach, and the adjacent Medical Station, turn slightly to the left, and get to the doorway.
- Past the threshold, head forward, and to the left ; then, follow the only available path, until you arrive at a crossroad, with a path going to the left, and a path going to the right.
- Take the path going left, and follow it until you reach a doorway, with light blue lighting.
- Enter the room, and head forward, but mostly to the right, until you reach a mag-lift.
- Take the mag-lift, going up ; once you're up there, turn left, go forward, and take a second mag-lift, going up.
- From there, take a few steps forward ; then turn left, and take a third mag-lift, going up.
- Once you're up there, turn right, take two steps forward, and go down the few stairs you'll come across.
- Then, head forward, but mostly to the left, and go up the stairs.
- From this point, there's only one possible path, until you arrive at a first crossroad, with a path going to the right, and a path going forward.
- Take the path going to the right, and you'll soon arrive at a second crossroad, with a path going to the right, and a path going to the left.
- Take the path going to the right, until you reach a third crossroad, with, once again, a path going to the left, and a path going to the right (Hey, if you find this repetitive, don't put the blame on me, I didn't design this level...).
- Take the path going to the left ; follow it to the very end, where you'll find 1x Firearm Conductor, along with 1x Mouth of Filth.
- With the relevant Printing Model, Firearm Conductor can be crafted, using the following Materials:
Firearm Conductor - Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!