|Effects||Allows one to draw from the power of carried Axions to increase Reflex.|
Axion Condenser is an Accessory in Hellpoint. Body Modules can be equipped in their designated inventory slot, and provide different effects.
Allows one to draw from the power of carried Axions to increase Reflex.
Axion Condenser - Information / Use
- Whenever the Axion Condenser is equipped, your Reflex Stat is increased by 1 point for each threshold of 5000 Axions you carry.
- Your Reflex Stat can be increased this way by a grand maximum of 10 points (which, logically, means that you're carrying at least 50000 Axions).
Where / How to acquire Axion Condenser
- 1x can be found in the Sohn District area.
- Starting from the Sohn District - Balcony breach ; when facing the breach, and having the door you previously had to open in order to access it at your back : take two steps forward, and drop down on the "platform" below.
- From there, just go straight ahead, until you arrive at a staircase, going down.
- (Watch out : on the way, don't fall into the large hole, where a good portion of the floor is missing. It is not a fatal fall, but you would find yourself surrounded by enemies.)
- Once you've reached the staircase, go down, and continue in that direction ; soon enough, you'll arrive in the large open space where you fought the Arisen Congregators.
- As you emerge from the passageway leading into that space, head forward, and slightly to the right, in the direction of the closest staircase.
- Go up the stairs : this is another large open space, centered around a wide rectangular hole, right ahead of you.
- From there, go take a look at the wall located to the left side of this hole.
- Upon closer examination, you'll discover a mag-lift, going up, and very well hidden from view.
- Once you're up there, turn left, and take a few steps forward ; then, turn left again, and cross the bridge.
- At the end of the bridge, turn left ; from this point on, there is only one possible path to progress further ; so follow that path, until the only option left is to drop down in a room with many radioactive jars.
- You won't take any damage from the fall ; but in your back, 3x Tool Victims are waiting for you. (Well, they don't exactly have lightning fast reflexes, so you should be fine.)
- Pass the automated door, which is the only way to exit this room ; then, turn left, and go forward.
- You'll arrive in another room : take a few steps forward, turn left, and pass a second automated door.
- From this point, head forward, and to the right, and you can pick up 1x Axion Condenser, lying on the floor at the edge of a square hole.
- 1x can be found in the Port Issoudun area.
- Go through the tunnels, and then go down using the magnetic lift. When you enter the small room the floor will go down and you will be ambushed. Once you defeat all enemies go through the gap on the wall and you will find it.
Axion Condenser - Notes and Tips
- An increase in Reflex for boss fights where you can pick up your lost Axions.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does this work only for active Axioms or collected Axioms stored in your inventory?
Confirmed max of 10 reflex at 200k
+1 Reflex per 5,000 carried Axioms. Caps at +10 Reflex at 50,000 carried Axioms. (Currently tested up to 75k carried Axioms.)
Does anybody have any information as to the rate at which it increases reflex? And does it have the possibility of soft and hard cap? Seems easily abusable if you play through a game as a phantom with a friend and rack up a ton of axions by never loosing any on death.