Artillery Shield is a Shield in Hellpoint. Shields are used to block the attack of the enemies and Bosses. Shields have different defense values, that make them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
Artillery is so resistant, it barely even needs more protection, but this shield can absorb anything but the strongest onslaught.
Artillery Shield - Location
- It can be found in the Arcology Underside area (Central Mall subsection).
- Starting from the Arcology Underside - Central Mall breach ; when facing the breach, and having the door leading to the Alma Mater Atrium plaza at your back ; take a few steps forward, and turn right.
- From there, you just have to go straight ahead (Watch out, there's 1x Sentinel in the passageway to your left, that certainly won't take kindly to your presence).
- On your way, you'll pass three stacks of crates to your right ; you'll also come across a path going right, but it leads to locked bunker doors, so ignore it.
- Instead, approach the pillar with the strange and shiny "letters" / "pictograms", right ahead of you.
- Once you've passed the pillar, turn right, and enter the wide passageway : take a few steps forward, and 1x Artillery Shield is lying there on the floor, right in front of you.
Artillery Shield - Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I don't know if it's a bug with the shield or the anti-gravity field, but it seemed to impose a speed malus when equipped. I move faster with the Sentinel Cross equipped and higher load % than I do with this equipped despite a lower load % using anti-grav.
best shield if you use strongman build