Anti-Rad Injection is a Healing Method in Hellpoint. Healing Methods can be equipped in their designated inventory slot, and provide different effects.
A solution that quickly became a necessity for humans when interacting with Arisen corrosive fields.
Will cure Radiation poisoning.
Anti-Rad Injection - Use / Effect
- Used to cure Radiation poisoning.
Where / How to acquire Anti-Rad Injection
- 1x can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area, just before, or right after the Consumer boss fight, depending on where you went first, either Ikari Walkways, or Sohn District.
- Starting from the Alma Mater Atrium - Union Park breach : exit the room containing the breach.
- Turn left, and go back to the Consumer boss room (these instructions assume that you have already defeated this boss).
- Taking the very middle of the boss room as a landmark : when facing the only wide open side of this circular room, head in a diagonal, forward, and to the right, until you reach the wall.
- Hug the wall (still located on your right side), and continue to go forward until you reach a corner.
- Turn right : there's a wide staircase. Climb these stairs.
- WARNING. When you approach the upper end of the staircase, you'll get ambushed by 2x Preterhumans, coming from either side.
- Once you got rid of them, given that you have the staircase at your back, go hug the wall to the left.
- Pass the corner, and the patch of luminescent mushrooms.
- WARNING. From there on, you enter the firing range of 1x Artillery. Don't panic, ignore it, and stay focused on your objective, which is literally just around the corner.
- Go up the short set of stairs, and enter the "building" through the doorway to your left : 1x Anti-Rad Injection is sitting on a pedestal, at the other end of the room.
- 1x can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area.
- Starting from the Alma Mater Atrium - Shanty Entrance breach : when facing the breach, and having the only pillar present in this room at your back, turn left.
- There's an opening in the wall, leading to a narrow passageway : go down the stairs.
- From this point, you're not really spoiled for options when it comes to the possible paths you could take : so just go straight ahead.
- You'll come across a small room, that barely offsets the feeling of claustrophobia you'll get from this whole subsection ; go down a short set of stairs, and continue straight ahead.
- From this point on, you'll encounter a high concentration of Small Archons, plus a few Red Vipers, thrown into the mix for the sake of diversity.
- (On the way, you'll see a door to the right, that you can open by interacting with a switch ; you'll come face to face with 1x Small Archon, the only occupant of an otherwise perfectly empty room.)
- WARNING. A bit further, you can go down a short set of stairs, and enter another small room ; x2 Small Archons are waiting for you, one on each side of the room, out of sight.
- Once you've dealt with them, go up another short set of stairs, and pass the doorway.
- At this point, you're at a first crossroad ; take the path leading to the right, and just follow it until you come across a second crossroad.
- 1x Model: Firearm Conductor is lying there on the floor, in the middle of the crossroad.
- Turn right, and follow the corridor.
- You'll soon come across a doorway to the right ; 1x Red Viper is already present in the room, and is unwilling to share ; once you've chastised it for its selfish ways, go forward, and to the left, and grab 1x Anti-Rad Injection, lying there on the floor.
- 1x can be found in the Port Issoudun area.
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Silos breach : go down the mag-lift located just next to the breach.
- Turn around ; take a few steps forward, and turn left.
- Pass the doorway, and head toward the opening present in the opposite wall, forward, and to the right.
- Take some momentum, and jump down, while aiming at the upper "platform".
- Having your back at where you came from, you now have three options : to the left ; forward ; and to the right. Head to the right.
- Go down the stairs, and cross the bridge.
- After a wide passageway, you'll arrive in a vast room, with a pentagonal hole in the middle of it. This is where you can find the Vault Door, and where the Horde Event takes place during Hell Hour.
- Head toward another wide passageway that will let you exit this room, forward, and to the left.
- Take a few steps forward, and go down the stairs. (To the right of the stairs, you can grab Axions (888), lying on the floor, in the corner.)
- Go right ahead, pass the two pillars, and then turn left : you're now in a large corridor.
- To get to the item you're aiming for, you just have to follow this corridor, until it ends at a doorway. The corridor will consist of three straight sections, progressively curving to the left.
- Watch out, from this point on, there is a high concentration of Melee Thespians, with a few Vicious Hands.
- On the way, there will be a succession of two different doorways in the wall to the right, leading into the same small room : ignore them.
- At the end of the corridor, pass the doorway : 1x Anti-Rad Injection is sitting there on a pedestal, forward, and to the right.
Anti-Rad Injection - Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
It does heal radiation buildup (and heals), yes, but, at least for me last time I used it it does NOT heal the radiation poisoning. Not at all. Likely a bug, but the lost max. HP stayed lost till I died/used a healing station. As long as it is bugged damn near useless, since inferior to regular heals otherwise.
Picked this up in a ominous monolith and died and now i dont have it. Must be glitched